- Natural, pleasing aroma—never smells artificial
- All-natural, 100% pure oil of Melaleuca alternifolia
- The highest quality Melaleuca Oil available
Heals Better. Feels Better.
No other essential oil is as versatile and beneficial as the oil of the Melaleuca alternifolia leaf. Valued for hundreds of years as a remedy for a variety of health concerns and many skin ailments, Melaleuca Oil has since been proven by research to be a powerful natural antiseptic, a soothing balm for minor wounds, insect bites, and minor burns, as well as a skin conditioner—and much, much more.
We have brought Melaleuca Oil to our customers in its purest form for more than 24 years. Every drop of this oil is harvested and distilled in southeastern Australia, the very region where Aborigines and early explorers first started turning “tea tree” leaves into tea, infusions, and balms centuries ago. Leaves are cut from Melaleuca alternifolia trees in a way that doesn't harm the tree or its surroundings. Steam is used to open the capillaries in the leaves, releasing the oil. That oil is then filtered and ready to be poured into bottles.
Whenever you receive a bottle of T36-C5® or T40-C3® Melaleuca Oil, you're receiving the purest, most effective Melaleuca Oil found in nature: an oil high in terpinen-4-ol, the compound that gives Melaleuca Oil its amazing antiseptic properties, and with just the right level of cineole, the compound that gives Melaleuca Oil its penetrating power.
Only the best sources yield such a high-quality, beneficial, natural balance. We select our sources carefully. That's why we can guarantee the highest quality, 100% pure Melaleuca alternifolia oil in every bottle.
Often referred to as “The Miracle Oil” by its customers, this pure oil is the one product every medicine cabinet should contain. No other product is at once antiseptic and gentle to the skin, penetrating and soothing on burns, bites, and minor wounds, and refreshingly, comfortingly aromatic. There's just nothing else like Melaleuca Oil. Once you try it, you'll find a hundred uses for it—and you won't ever want to be without it again.
Six Properties, Many Applications
Each property in Melaleuca Oil meets a different need:
- Naturally antiseptic. Melaleuca Oil's antibacterial properties help prevent topical infection at the first sign of trouble.
- Gently soothes. Thanks to terpinene-4-ol, the "aah" sensation of Melaleuca Oil stops the scratching, which helps skin heal faster.
- Safely penetrates. Melaleuca Oil moves quickly to the source of the problem.
- Beneficially non-caustic. Melaleuca offers two grades of oil; T36-C5 Melaleuca Oil—non-irritating for most all skin types—and T40-C3 Melaleuca Oil, for more sensitive skin. Skin doesn't feel raw after using Melaleuca Oil.
- Effectively solvent. Melaleuca Oil's natural solvency helps dissolve dirt and stains.
- Pleasantly aromatic. The fragrance of Melaleuca Oil will comfort you with its pleasing aroma (sometimes described as a combination of eucalyptus and nutmeg).
Best of all you won't have to spend a fortune to enjoy the benefits of Melaleuca Oil.